Innovative Palisade Bolt-on-system - High Security.
Power-Barrier Palisade Fencing – Electrified or Standard
Power-Barrier (Palisade) – 2.4m high Electrified Dual-Palisade …Voted - Best Security
Power-Barrier (Palisade) – 2m high Electrified with extended Posts …Voted - Best buy
Fully Electrified (Palisade) – Energized with double Protection …Voted – Top Security
We manufacture a bolt together palisade system
which has numerous advantages over the welded panel system:
- Bolt-on Palisade fencing allows the terrain to be followed so that
the fence is always close to ground level. Welded panel palisade
fences are often uneven when installed on sloping ground.
- Bolt-on Palisade fencing is easily installed by semi-skilled staff as
there is no welding on site.
- Bolt-on Palisade fencing is easily transported to site.
- The anti-vandal bolt and nut system ensure that the palings cannot
easily be removed.
- Sections of the fence can easily be replaced if damaged by falling
Cold Formed Palisade Fencing Manufacture and Distribution
Mild Steel Palisade System.
Standard Palisade Fences: - Welded Palisade
- 40 x 40 x 2mm, Pales & cross bearers , 16 palings, spaced
120mm apart, Square Posts.
- 40 x 40 x 2mm, 76mm Square Posts, Universal Painting, and 1000 colours
- The panels are manufactured in a standard width of 3 000mm.
- Narrower widths can be assembled by simply cutting the horizontal cross members
(back arms) provided to suit.
- There are 16 palings per panel.
- When using the PREMIER palings (56mm
cover width) the palings will be spaced 126mm apart (182 mm centre to
- When using the ECONO palings (40mm cover width) the palings
will be spaced 142mm apart (182mm centre to centre)
- The preferred PREMIER range palings are available in a 40 x 40 section
which has a cover width of 56mm.
- A narrower ECONO range paling is also available in a 30 x 30 section
which has a cover width of 40mm.
- Both the PREMIER and ECONO range is available in either a 3 or 7 spike
option as shown below.
- Pedestrian gates can be built into the main gate or separate.
- The gaps between the palings on a 4x 40 paling gate are 123mm and
on a 30 x 30 paling gate are 105mm.
- 3,5m - 4,5m gates are wide enough for a car and 4,5m - 8,5m gates
are wide enough for a truck
- Posts are capped with a square domed post cap, which is welded onto
- To determine the amount of posts needed to go with your panels,
add one more post to the amount of panels ordered.
Designed for Maximum security & provides the Ultimate
0861 25 2287 E-mail: email@example.com Glen Graham
082 576 6867